[oi-dev] [developer] Compiz on hipster.

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Mon Feb 3 17:31:55 UTC 2014

On 02/03/2014 20:24, WarGrey Gyoudmon Ju wrote:
> Hello, Alexander.
> What's the relationship between OpenIndiana and SFE project?
> Now more and more packages in the native repository duplicates.
> I disable SFE repositories since I only need guake and cairo-dock,
> can you move these two packages to the native repository?
>
> avant-window-navigator will kill the F1 - F12 shortcuts.
>
> I already have guake compiled, but the original cairo-dock needs lots of
> modification.
> Thank you in advance.

Hello.

I think Alex Viskovatoff worked on Hipster SFE repository. I don't know,
what is the state of this work.
I don't think I'll have a time to look at cairo-dock in the nearest
future. But if someone volunteers to support it, I don't see a reason
why it can't be accepted in oi-userland repository.
--
Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,