[oi-dev] oi_151a9 roadmap & planning

Bryan N Iotti ironsides.medvet at runbox.com
Wed Feb 12 19:45:06 UTC 2014

Besides, isn't a9 a bugfix only release that hasn't been spun as an ISO?

If so, that's why it's not directly listed on the download page.

The pkg.openindiana‎.org/dev address is the default publisher for OI, so just installing from the latest iso and running pkg update should get you to 151a9.

Do note that most of the people here are knowledgeable and will try to be helpful if possible, but do not tolerate aggressive or downright abusive questions (and shouldn't have to).

Bryan

‎
---
Bryan N Iotti