[oi-dev] [developer] GSoC? Decision time....

Garrett D'Amore garrett at damore.org
Thu Feb 13 17:18:21 UTC 2014

Count me as a conditional mentor.  I’ll go ahead and register.  I really don’t want to mentor overseas people though — indeed I really only want to work with students who are able to meet in person at least once or twice during the period and over phone/skype at regular intervals.  The rationale here is more about my ability to be an effective mentor than anything I have against remote workers in particular — the past few times I’ve mentored I just think I’ve not been effective at helping my students.

--
Garrett D'Amore
Sent with Airmail