[oi-dev] [developer] GSoC? Decision time....

Jim Klimov jimklimov at cos.ru
Fri Feb 14 10:42:38 UTC 2014

On 2014-02-14 07:51, "C. Bergström" wrote:
> I could mentor things around AMD or NVIDIA graphics - Like porting one
> of the existing open source drivers or helping with improving shader
> performance.

On a slightly egoistic note, I'd love the AMD E2 "APU" to be supported :)
It is advertised to be a Radeon (GPU built into the CPU) but OI only
recognized it as a VESA video card, without accelerations nor standby
support. Just the ability to standby my laptop instead of having to do
poweroff-poweron would make OI much more useable on this hardware :)

//Jim