[oi-dev] vncviewer

Richard PALO richard.palo at free.fr
Sat Jan 4 16:28:42 UTC 2014

btw, thanks for pushing multi-user-desktop, I can retire my manual
procedure...

I'm noticing when using vncviewer and/or coming into vncserver (for
example '$ vncviewer localhost' I'm not able to use <ctrl>-characters...
for example, after selecting some text in a terminal <ctrl>-C <ctrl>-V
gives 'CV' instead of copy-ing/paste-ing the text. <ctrl>-d gives 'd'...

real strange... is anybody else noticing this on recent hipster?

Where are the sources for these builds, is it still
https://hg.openindiana.org/sustaining/oi_151a/xnv

and the formerly-known-as jds location? oi-jds?