[oi-dev] [HEADS UP] Python 2.7 modules are also built by default

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Fri Jan 24 15:14:00 UTC 2014

Hello, people.

On this week I've enabled building modules for Python 2.7 in
oi-userland. The one missing component is libxslt, it has too many
external dependencies to rebuild it now.
So, we don't have library/python-2/libxsl-27 .

Also, I've set PYTHON_VERSIONS to "2.6 2.7", in shared-macros.mk, which
means that now your components based on setup.py.mk are expected to
provide both Python 2.6 and Python 2.7 versions. Use PYVER manifests or
provide  x-27.p5m file (in addition to x-26.p5m and common x.p5m).
--
Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,