[oi-dev] Problem with sfe-enc wine vs. sfe libgsm

Udo Grabowski (IMK) udo.grabowski at kit.edu
Wed Jul 2 12:00:50 UTC 2014

On 02/07/2014 13:58, Jonathan Adams wrote:
> jadams at jadlaptop:~$ pkg publisher
> PUBLISHER                   TYPE     STATUS P LOCATION
> openindiana.org <http://openindiana.org>              origin   online F
> http://pkg.openindiana.org/hipster-2014.1/
> jds.openindiana.org <http://jds.openindiana.org> (non-sticky, disabled) origin
> online F http://opensolaris.cz:10000/
> sfe-encumbered              origin   online F
> http://pkg.openindiana.org/sfe-encumbered/
> sfe            (non-sticky) origin   online F http://pkg.openindiana.org/sfe/
> localhost      (non-sticky, disabled) origin   online F http://localhost:10000/
>
> jadams at jadlaptop:~$ pkg list -n libgsm
> NAME (PUBLISHER)                                  VERSION                    IFO
> library/audio/libgsm (sfe)                        1.0.13-0.151.1             ---
> library/audio/libgsm (sfe-encumbered)             1.0.13-0.151.1.5           i--
>
> works for me ... what are your "publisher"s ?

# pkg publisher
PUBLISHER                             TYPE     STATUS   URI
openindiana.org                       origin   online
http://pkg.openindiana.org/dev/
openindiana.org                       mirror   online
http://imksunth5:10000/openindiana.org/
openindiana.org                       mirror   online
http://imksunth6:10000/openindiana.org/
sfe                      (non-sticky) mirror   online   http://imksunth5:10000/sfe/
sfe                      (non-sticky) mirror   online   http://imksunth6:10000/sfe/
sfe-encumbered                        origin   online
http://pkg.openindiana.org/sfe-encumbered/
sfe-encumbered                        mirror   online
http://imksunth5:10000/sfe-encumbered/
sfe-encumbered                        mirror   online
http://imksunth6:10000/sfe-encumbered/
opensolaris.org          (non-sticky) origin   online
http://pkg.openindiana.org/legacy/
sunfreeware              (disabled)   origin   online
http://pkg.sunfreeware.com:9000/
localhost-stbrepo                     origin   online
http://imksunth5:10000/localhost-stbrepo/
localhost-stbrepo                     mirror   online
http://imksunth6:10000/localhost-stbrepo/

--
Dr.Udo Grabowski   Inst.f.Meteorology & Climate Research IMK-ASF-SAT
http://www.imk-asf.kit.edu/english/sat.php