[oi-dev] oi-jds repository

Milan Jurik milan.jurik at xylab.cz
Sun Jul 6 19:06:43 UTC 2014

Hi Alexander,

you are the second who reports it. I know about it and I have to visit
server room where the box is hosted. But for last 2 weeks I had no time
to visit it (it is in Prague where I do not live now). Not sure I will
have time tomorrow when I will be there again for few hours.

If anobody needs copy of mercurial source repo, ping me privately.

Best regards,

Milan