[oi-dev] /hipster-2014.1 IPS repo

Andrzej Szeszo aszeszo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 12:58:23 UTC 2014

Hi Alexander

I will check on 500 error in a moment.

I left 'illumos-gate' project it disabled initially as I wasn't sure
about the frequency of the builds going forward (and then forgot about
the fact I have disabled it).

Would building it every night be frequent enough? I think re-building it
on every commit is a bit too often. I thought it was a good idea when
setting Jenkins up initially but not anymore :)

Cheers,

Andrzej