[oi-dev] /hipster-2014.1 IPS repo

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 13:09:31 UTC 2014

Just out of interest, if illumos-gate was rebuilt every night, does that
mean that we get a complete (Gb sized) update every day, or is it clever
enough to only try to package files that have changed?

Will rebuilding it every night mean that we need to rotate the repository
more frequently in future to stop PKG getting too big?

Jon