[oi-dev] slim_source in /hipster

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Wed Mar 12 08:44:25 UTC 2014

Hello, people.

I have a component for building slim_source on /hipster .

The component itself:
https://github.com/pyhalov/oi-userland/compare/slim_source

slim_source consolidation modified so that it can be built with gcc
without warnings: https://github.com/pyhalov/slim_source

Please, review.
I'm going to create OpenIndiana fork of
https://github.com/pyhalov/slim_source , update GIT_REPO in slim_source
component and publish it today if there are no objections.

!!!
To install slim source-produced packages I have to relax
install_incorporation. Perhaps, it's worth just creating an empty
package for it or even just obsolete it?
!!!

Testing done: installed new distribution constructor. From repository
containing new packages produced by slim_source, created text install
ISO, installed it in VM.
--
Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,