[oi-dev] rsyslog

Mon May 12 10:50:02 UTC 2014

Hi Gary,

the rsyslog package was taken as is from the userland-gate. Looking through their manifest, it seems they do not define stop exec method.
I would really like to see this as a pull request.  Could you do it?

<exec_method type="method" name=“stop" exec=“:kill" timeout_seconds="60”/>

Aside of adding stop method, we should also define refresh method:
<exec_method type="method" name=“refresh" exec=“:kill -HUP" timeout_seconds="60"/>

Cheers,
Adam