[oi-dev] ISCSI issues

Geoff Nordli geoffn at gnaa.net
Fri May 30 18:05:33 UTC 2014

On 14-05-30 09:59 AM, Marcelo Roxa wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have storages Openindiana + ISCSI Comstar and some problems are
> occurring. For some reason the client loses access to the LUN and can
> not connect again. Always have to recreate the view.
>
> Is there any patch or fixfor this problem? Is there any alternative to
> iSCSI Comstar?
>
> Thanks,

HI Marcelo.

I use comstar quite a bit on OI and OmniOS and haven't experienced the
same issue.

Are you using the latest version?

Is the view actually gone?

What about the storage system load? Are you serving other files from the
same box (NFS/CIFS)?

What about network?

Anything showing up in the log:
/var/svc/log/network-iscsi-target:default.log

Geoff