[oi-dev] hercules, lftp, and xcowsay

Josef 'Jeff' Sipek jeffpc at josefsipek.net
Sat Nov 8 00:03:51 UTC 2014

I have one new component and two trivial improvements to contribute.  The
new component is Hercules - an IBM mainframe emulator.  The first
improvement is to enable openssl in the lftp component (to allow encrypted
ftp connections).  The second improvement is really just a cleanup to the
makefile & manifest for the xcowsay component.  (Much like xmessage, I
didn't notice that it already existed at first.  Instead of just deleting
the duplicate, I decided that it should be used instead as it is marginally
cleaner.)

You can get the changes via:

$ git pull git://repo.or.cz/oi-userland/jeffpc.git hipster

You can see the diffs at:

http://repo.or.cz/w/oi-userland/jeffpc.git/shortlog/refs/heads/hipster

As far as testing is concerned, I've been using all 3 of these for a while
without any issues.

Thanks, let me know if you need anything else.

Jeff.

---

Josef 'Jeff' Sipek (3):
      add emulator/hercules
      enable SSL support in network/ftp/lftp
      clean up desktop/xcowsay

 components/hercules/Makefile                 |   46 ++++++
 components/hercules/hercules.license         |   12 ++
 components/hercules/hercules.p5m             |  222 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 components/hercules/patches/hdl-suffix.patch |   11 ++
 components/lftp/Makefile                     |    2 +
 components/x11/xcowsay/Makefile              |   21 ++-
 components/x11/xcowsay/xcowsay.p5m           |   36 ++---
 create mode 100644 components/hercules/Makefile
 create mode 100644 components/hercules/hercules.license
 create mode 100644 components/hercules/hercules.p5m
 create mode 100644 components/hercules/patches/hdl-suffix.patch

--
C is quirky, flawed, and an enormous success.
		- Dennis M. Ritchie.