[oi-dev] Hipster update, no network

Gary Gendel gary at genashor.com
Fri Apr 3 20:08:48 UTC 2015

The last pkg update for hipster leaves me with a standalone machine.
The bge devices are up but I only see local (127.0.0.1) addresses on the
LAN (bge1, with static address) and the WAN (bge0) doesn't get an ip via
DHCP.

Rolling back to my previous BE restores functionality.

I'm not sure where to begin debugging.  "dladm show-phys" output looks
good.  Has something changed for the bge driver or ipadm setup?

I didn't look but I don't remember the tun device showing up.  Could
this be part of the problem?

FYI, this machine is the router between my ISP and SOHO LAN.  I use the
tunnel to do IPV6 via hurricane electric.

Thanks,
Gary