[oi-dev] hack 5800

Bruce Lilly bruce.lilly at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 19:43:45 UTC 2015

Port 5800 is an http interface to a Java applet that launches a VNC viewer.
See for example
https://www.realvnc.com/pipermail/vnc-list/2007-May/057672.html

Whether vnc starts a new session or not may depend on your system
configuration.
If a new session is started, you may be able to find a record for login
attempts in your system logs.

I'm not sure about the toilet paper consumption count; perhaps that's a
botched translation?