[oi-dev] Whoa! emacs broken? (spaces replace much of what I type)

Gordon Ross gordon.w.ross at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 18:27:57 UTC 2015

Another interesting clue:  If I type some stuff (easiest test is to
just type some random stuff in the *scratch* buffer) and see lots of
missing letters, I can obscure the emacs frame with another window
(i.e. a terminal) and when I expose emacs again (raise to top) the
letters are all there.
This seems like some sort of emacs "repaint" issue.
Also, it's jittery, like there's some loss of events somewhere,
whatever events drive updating the frame...

Gordon