[oi-dev] [OpenIndiana-discuss] Sun/Oracle China's DRM//KMS Sol11.2 port backported to function on old-style gfxp_private from pre-2010 era but still immediatedly PANICS

Мартин Бохниг opensxce at mail.ru
Wed Dec 9 19:39:44 UTC 2015

Friends,

NOW FINALLLLLY in the next hours I can do it.
It is unbelievable how time- and resources-consuming such self-defence against two distinct criminal companies can be where I had previously been a customer, if you get several letters per day in a row, which threaten you all the time and need to get answered and nullified before always new and always too short deadlines.
Reminder, here is the public record about one of the two:   http://www.internationalsteam.co.uk/trains/badeggs.htm

and here about the second:
https://www.dialo.de/rechtsanwalt/huerth/monika-mumm-rechtsanwaeltin-m45567299400/bewertungen

Here an ls at my old Sun DRM/KMS workspace from 2 weeks ago:

martin at opensxce:/PHOTOSVIDEOS/TMP2/COMPILE/DRMKMS/solaris-x11~x-s11-update-clone__Checkout20150411sat/solaris-x11~x-s11-update-clone/open-src# find kernel|grep __ORIG
kernel/i915/src/i915_gem.c__ORIG__AHA15
kernel/i915/src/i915_drv.h__ORIG
kernel/i915/src/i915_gem.c__ORIG
kernel/i915/src/i915_gem_gtt.c__ORIG__002
kernel/i915/src/i915_gem.c__ORIG__BEST
kernel/i915/src/i915_gem.c__ORIG__BAD
kernel/i915/src/i915_gem.c__ORIG__002
kernel/i915/src/i915_gem_gtt.c__ORIG
kernel/Makefile.inc__ORIG
kernel/sys/drm/drmP.h__ORIG__009
kernel/sys/drm/drmP.h__ORIG__003
kernel/sys/drm/drm_sun_idr.h__ORIG
kernel/sys/drm/drmP.h__ORIG
kernel/sys/drm/drmP.h__ORIG__002
kernel/sys/drm/drmP.h__ORIG__006
kernel/mdb/modules/Makefile__ORIG
kernel/drm/src/drm_gem.c__ORIG__013
kernel/drm/src/drm_memory.c__ORIG
kernel/drm/src/drm_fb_helper.c__ORIG__009__XXXX
kernel/drm/src/drm_gem.c__NOMEMPIOLLWORXFINE__ORIG
kernel/drm/src/drm_fb_helper.c__ORIG__MEGAWAHNSINN__ausserBack2Console
kernel/drm/src/drm_gem.c__ORIG__007
kernel/drm/src/drm_fb_helper.c__ORIG__11
kernel/drm/src/drm_gem.c__ORIG__MEGAWAHNSINN__ORIG__MEGAWAHNSINN__ORIG__MEGAWAHNSINN
kernel/drm/src/drm_stub.c__ORIG
kernel/drm/src/drm_gem.c__ORIG__17__WORX
kernel/drm/src/drm_bufs.c__ORIG20
kernel/drm/src/drm_gem.c__ORIG__BADPROBSNov27
kernel/drm/src/drm_gem.c__ORIG__CRAP__014
kernel/drm/src/drm_gem.c__ORIG__BESTEVERXXX
kernel/drm/src/drm_bufs.c__ORIG__MAGIC
kernel/drm/src/drm_fb_helper.c__ORIG__004
kernel/drm/src/drm_bufs.c__ORIG
kernel/drm/src/drm_fb_helper.c__ORIG__009
kernel/drm/src/drm_gem.c__ORIG__EIGENEFUNCS
kernel/drm/src/drm_fb_helper.c__ORIG
kernel/drm/src/drm_sun_idr.c__ORIG
kernel/drm/src/drm_gem.c__ORIG
kernel/drm/src/drm_gem.c__ORIG__MEGAWAHNSINN
kernel/drm/src/drm_fb_helper.c__ORIG__10

It is not as much as it appears, because in case of most files I tried something but later reverted back to __ORIG.

Tomorrow I must write about 10 pages for the other thiefs-company and write something up for police, because now I sue that other company B due to invalid claims and theft of my 39 EUR in 2012, (whereas they claim I owe them 171 EUR created in their books from thin air).
Fortunately I always save all emails (and keep them on the ISP's server) plus always take Screenshots.
That way and that way alone I justice will prevail!

ROADMAP:

* Now over the next hours I can finally isolate my diffs against  https://hg.java.net/hg/solaris-x11~x-s12-clone

* I have enough Energy drinks and food and will not go to sleep before having published them, this time definitely not!

* I also take the best snapshot version's binari 915 and drm modules and attach them to that email then.

* Tomorrow no time whatsoever, but over the weekend Thunderbird will be brough over

TNX for your patience.
As promised before and as you can witness now: The locomotive took new cola and water. Now with this letter it gave the START sound from this maintainence stop <BEEP!>

BTW: Here I have published some of my artworks taken in Yugoslavia/Bosnia-Hercegovina from 2007 till 2015 (and it is only a small tiny fraction of what I have in my archives).

http://www.drehscheibe-online.de/foren/file.php?30,file=130242
http://www.drehscheibe-online.de/foren/read.php?30,7633169,page=1
http://www.drehscheibe-online.de/foren/read.php?30,7633169,page=2

and

http://www.drehscheibe-online.de/foren/read.php?30,7633169,page=3

{It is necessary to click there at the top-left corner, because first they re-direct everyone to their start page}
It is not necessary to mention, that I never earned a single Penny with this hobby.

Cheers,
%martin