[oi-dev] libjpeg-turbo and VLC

Aurélien Larcher aurelien.larcher at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 23:41:32 UTC 2015

Hi Alexander,

>> Today I finally found time to compile and test VLC.

Thank you for testing and fixing the lua component.

[084005b8] core demux meta error: corrupt module:
>> /usr/lib/vlc/plugins/lua/liblua_plugin.so

Enabling lua compatibility as you did should do the trick, we will see...

> But issue with subtitles is still present. In console I see:
> [09062fc8] core decoder error: could not identify codec

OK I will test mkv with subtitles in the coming days.
Did you use videos from a specific webpage to do your testing ?

Also I should add support for opus.
Best regards

Aurélien

--