[oi-dev] Dependency generation to *GL.so libs

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Sat Dec 26 05:30:46 UTC 2015

Hi.

Aurélien Larcher писал 25.12.2015 23:03:
> Hello,
> just a quick question: we have to add a bypass-generate directive to
> avoid
> resolving openGL libraries and the transforms are based on the
> assumption
> that the lib is named *GL.so.something which does not match in
> VirtualBox:
>
> /home/alarcher/oi-userland/components/e/efl/build/manifest-i386-efl.depend
> has unresolved dependency '
>     depend type=require fmri=__TBD pkg.debug.depend.file=VBoxOGL.so
>
> Also I noticed that I get unresolved dependency to OpenGL libs running
> in
> VirtualBox while it does not seem to show for non-virtual machines.

We have bypass-generate for libGL.so for the following reason:
/usr/lib/libGL.so in fact refers to /var/run/opengl/lib/libGL.so.1,
which is
generated in run time by ogl-select service (it's either Mesa's or
NVidia's libGL).
And I think this issue (efl depending on VBoxOGL.so) should be solved in
other way -
the dependency should be eliminated somehow.

---