[oi-dev] [OpenIndiana-discuss] Sun/Oracle China's DRM//KMS Sol11.2 port backported to function on old-style gfxp_private from pre-2010 era but still immediatedly PANICS

Мартин Бохниг opensxce at mail.ru
Sat Dec 5 07:42:25 UTC 2015

Dear Friends,

thanks for your patience and sorry that I could not read any email for almost a week.
Finally I sent all legal texts regarding the first suit. And as it looks I might probably win the case and currently I'm demanding back 1000 EUR, rather than paying those ridiculous unjustified 300 EUR to that liar and thief.

Before I deal with the second suit again from Monday on (similar story), I finally have about exactly 26 hours of time for community work plus already did rest 5 hours.
After some quick breakfast I start by finishing/polishing the DRM stuff from 2 weeks ago. You hear from me later today in a couple of hours / afternoon.

As this will be released then (for further investigation by Sun), I switch over to the Thunderbird port.

Thanks to everybody who wished me luch and success in personal messages, which I just saw  :):):)

Have a wonderful Saturday,
till later,

%martin