[oi-dev] [OpenIndiana-discuss] Sun/Oracle China's DRM//KMS Sol11.2 port backported to function on old-style gfxp_private from pre-2010 era but still immediatedly PANICS

Мартин Бохниг opensxce at mail.ru
Mon Dec 7 12:36:20 UTC 2015

Thank you Nikola!
Sorry for the further delay.

Just as I had assumed before - meanwhile we have it black on white - the person who was foolish enough to sue __me__  has a known "certain history" (to put it mildly)  :

Bad Eggs - the smell sticks....
http://www.internationalsteam.co.uk/trains/badeggs.htm

Now I needed to write 10 follow-up pages to the court and copy them 3 times plus post 2 new proof-attachments and also copy them 3 times and in hopefully less than 2 hours I am finally ready to send all that stuff to the court just in the last minute (more than 50 pages all together).

THEN FINALLY  .....

At least everybody sees now without any question, who was the criminal here and who the victim.

I'm back with the beforementioned OpenSolaris projects literally asap (evening).

rgds. %martin