[oi-dev] libjpeg-turbo and VLC

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Wed Dec 23 05:50:34 UTC 2015

Hi, Aurelien.

Today I finally found time to compile and test VLC.

It reads all video files which I tried, but spits two errors:

[0854eff8] core decoder error: corrupt module:
/usr/lib/vlc/plugins/codec/libjpeg_plugin.so
[084005b8] core demux meta error: corrupt module:
/usr/lib/vlc/plugins/lua/liblua_plugin.so

Additionally this error appears when I try to set subtitles track for
*.mkv video:

Unidentified codec:
VLC could not identify the audio or video codec

---