[oi-dev] OI User documentation

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Sat Dec 26 09:14:47 UTC 2015

Nikola M писал 26.12.2015 12:04:

> About blog posts, maybe having your own private blog that could have
> articles re-published on OI blog is the best option. Peopel can write
> all sort of things, but only those good enough and passign editorial
> decision would end up on Oi's blog. What do you think?

I think it's a good idea, but I'd avoid moderation step. We had
http://planet.opensolaris.org/,
http://planet.illumos.org/, http://blog.illumos.org/
(all seems to be dead now). I assume having similar blog aggregator
planet.oi.org would be good.
Now http://planet.openindiana.org/ shows apache stub page...

---