[oi-dev] [CFT] Need nwam manager testers

Nikola M minikola at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 11:01:26 UTC 2015

On 12/18/14 08:44 PM, Alexander Pyhalov wrote:

>> has this been pushed to the live system already?
I have an account where after logging in, (both in 20141010 and in 2015
with old X and intel drivers),
X gets restarted, nwam-manager gives core dump and gdm is restarted to
log in again.

Bug report can have files up to 4MB and archive is bigger then this,
where do I send it?
I get "connection was reset" when trying to send a bug with file larger
then that size.
I attached ta.7z of whole that user dir to the bug report:
https://www.illumos.org/issues/5672