[oi-dev] SPARC development environment available

Olaf Bohlen olbohlen at eenfach.de
Thu Jul 16 20:02:30 UTC 2015

Dear illumos/OI developers,

it took me some months more than originally planned, but I give
free access to Zones running a more-or-less-complete OI 151a8.
These Zones run on a LDOM which is located on a T5220. The
Development LDOM has 24 Threads at 1.4GHz and 10G RAM.

Also there is a local test-ldom which can be used to test built
images.
This LDOM has 8 Threads and 4GB RAM. The console access is
possible from all dev-zones.
Access can be requested by dropping me a mail with a ssh
public-key. But please consider if you really need it to develop
or port software to sparc as resources are limited.

Also please try to avoid network-traffic when possible, since I
have a limit of 60GB/month.
      ~       Olaf Bohlen - olbohlen at eenfach.de
      |~~     Het
     /|  \    Bruine