[oi-dev] [developer] SPARC development environment available

Volker A. Brandt vab at bb-c.de
Sat Jul 18 18:15:12 UTC 2015

Hi Olaf!

> it took me some months more than originally planned, but I give
> free access to Zones running a more-or-less-complete OI 151a8.
> These Zones run on a LDOM which is located on a T5220. The
> Development LDOM has 24 Threads at 1.4GHz and 10G RAM.

This is very cool.  Did you document the way you set up this
environment?  I would be interested in replicating it.

Thanks -- Volker
Volker A. Brandt               Consulting and Support for Oracle Solaris
Am Wiesenpfad 6, 53340 Meckenheim                     Email: vab at bb-c.de
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 10513              Schuhgröße: 46
Geschäftsführer: Rainer J. H. Brandt und Volker A. Brandt