[oi-dev] LibreOffice: libmspub, libwps

Aurélien Larcher aurelien.larcher at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 15:21:19 UTC 2015

Hi Alexander,
I checked the list of files for lcms and lcms2: nothing seems to collide:
utilities, libraries and pkg-config files have different names.
Best,

Aurelien

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 3:03 PM, Aurélien Larcher <
aurelien.larcher at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> Thank you for the pointer ! I will look into it.
>
> Aurélien
>
> À mer. juil. 29 04:25:40 2015 GMT+0200, Bob Friesenhahn a écrit :
> > On Wed, 29 Jul 2015, Aurélien Larcher wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > > these 2 libraries are in the pipe.
> > > I also tried to compile libcdr but it requires lcms2 to be added
> first, if there is any interest.
> >
> > Lcms2 is an easy compile and useful for color management.  There is a
> > spec file for it.  See SFElcms2-gnu.spec.
> >
> > Bob
> > --
> > Bob Friesenhahn
> > bfriesen at simple.dallas.tx.us,
> http://www.simplesystems.org/users/bfriesen/
> > GraphicsMagick Maintainer,    http://www.GraphicsMagick.org

LARCHER Aurélien          | KTH, School of Computer Science and
Communication
Work: +46 (0) 8 790 71 42 | Lindstedtsvägen 5, Plan 4, 100 44 Stockholm,
SWEDEN