[oi-dev] Review for new package - abook

Matt Samudio matt at samudio.net
Tue May 26 20:35:44 UTC 2015

Hi all,

This is my first attempt at contributing, so I selected something
fairly easy - introducing a new package for a simple piece of
software called "abook", which is a console-based program for
address books, used frequently with the mutt email client.

Would someone like to review what I've done, to make sure its
ready for me to make a pull request ?

My github login is rk4n3, and I checked my work into my fork
of hipster oi-userland on a branch named "rk4n3dev_abook".

I tested my work by performing the build in a build zone, publishing
the package to a publisher running in my build zone, installing
in a clean test zone by pointing the test zone at the build zone's
publisher, and running the program from a normal (non-root) login,
trying basic functionality that I know about from using the
program.  There is no test suite delivered with the software.

Please advise me if I've made any mistakes, or not completed
everything I should ...

Thanks,
Matt Samudio