[oi-dev] What happened to hipster-2014 repo? Who is who in OI?

Nikola M minikola at gmail.com
Wed May 27 08:56:09 UTC 2015

On 05/24/15 06:05 PM, ken mays via oi-dev wrote:

> Who is who is OI?
>
> A. For the contributors and 'staff' members past involvements, see:
> Human Resources - OpenIndiana - OpenIndiana Wiki
> <http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/Human+Resources>

Past involvments are great.

But there needs to be up-to-date list of active people that are doing
something.

i was thinking on "Who is who" on people who manage OI's build
infrastructure, manage OI's domain name and brand, hosting, site,
mailing list, and if there are persons with their duties that are
positively active in the project.

People could be there on operational (available) list if they are
operationally available
(respecting also free time and perionds of it they can contributo to OI).
Linking people to plans pages together with their involvment profiles
and availability can lead to planning of realisation of goals.
Setting goals also requires clearing up people list to people who are
available and active
(or potentionally be activated) in their community roles.

It boils to me to : "Updating Wiki", "Updating Web page", "Organizing
regular IRC meetings".