[oi-dev] Issue building the illumos component on OpenIndiana

Kirtikar Kashyap kkashyap at andrew.cmu.edu
Sat Nov 14 20:15:12 UTC 2015

Hi,

My name is Kirtikar Kashyap and along with my team-mate Aditya Shantanu, we
plan to add reflink support on ZFS for illumos. We are doing this as a part
of a course at Carnegie Mellon University.

We are trying to build the illumos component to get started with testing
but we are unable to build the environment. We are following this link
<http://wiki.illumos.org/display/illumos/How+To+Build+illumos> to build
illumos.

Even upon following all the steps, we are getting multiple instances of
Error code 127 and Error code 1.

I have put the mail_msg and the nightly.log files here
<https://drive.google.com/a/andrew.cmu.edu/folderview?id=0Bz84k957K29ESFNKVzBMTlJYTTA&usp=sharing>
.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,