[oi-dev] testing OI

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Wed Nov 25 09:47:18 UTC 2015

On 11/25/2015 11:03, Johan S wrote:
> Hello all
> No intent to spam this ML however i managed to try OI on several computers
> First my goal is to catch a list of HW supported and eventually help improving
> docs or drivers ...
> I actually installed OI on
> Gigabyte GA NU8SLI -> Athlon64
> Dell SC1425 -> 2* Xeon
> Asus P5N-D -> Q8200

Hello.
There's http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/Community+HCL , where information
about supported hardware can be placed.

> I also own PPC , and Sparc64 (ranging from ultra1 to sunblade 2000)
> I would like to have OI running on PPC

I don't think illumos has ever supported PPC. There was old Polaris
project to port OpenSolaris to PowerPC, but it seems to have never
reached final stages.

--
Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,