[oi-dev] Thunderbird 38.4.0 integration

ken mays maybird1776 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 29 13:21:48 UTC 2015

For those wanting to update to Thunderbird 38.4.0esr, we are now reviewing patches for oi-hipster integration:
https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/tree/oi/hipster/components/thunderbird

Source: http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/thunderbird/releases/38.4.0/source/thunderbird-38.4.0.source.tar.bz2

~ Ken

    On Saturday, November 28, 2015 10:52 PM, Nikola M <minikola at gmail.com> wrote:

 On 11/28/15 11:47 PM, Bob Friesenhahn wrote:
> On Sat, 28 Nov 2015, Nikola M wrote:
>
>> On 11/28/15 03:24 AM, Мартин Бохниг wrote:
>>> export
>>> LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/firefox43.0b3/lib/firefox-43.0:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
>>>
>>> exec /usr/lib/firefox43.0b3/lib/firefox-43.0/firefox.exe "$@"
>>
>> With this your binary does not dump core on exit ,
>> but somehow shell (bash in gnome-teminal window) from what it is
>> started, dies when firefox is closed.
>
> Unless you copied these lines into a script, and then executed that,
> this would be expected behavior since 'exec' would replace the current
> shell with firefox.

Thanks Bob.