[oi-dev] Thunderbird 38.4.0 integration

Мартин Бохниг opensxce at mail.ru
Sun Nov 29 16:43:54 UTC 2015

 Hi Ken, all,

I'm glad to help with this.
But PLEASE: Only after I finished my legal letters to the court and lawyers.

Translated into days this means after Wednesday.

btw. why such an older 30.x release?
If you want we can get this going on 40.x, after Wed.
Now that we have the FF port this should be possible in 1 or 2 days (rather one), to update the difs themselves.

TNX RGDS, %m