[oi-dev] FF 43b6 integration

Мартин Бохниг opensxce at mail.ru
Mon Nov 30 06:10:23 UTC 2015

Hi, tnx for the links.

I downloaded them to have them.
Will look into them next night, because it can be time-consuming (especially for so many, then not even on the same machine/env where it happened).

However - it is no black magic, nor should it be any secret.
I wished everybody would love core files.

Ok, as my times of keeping everything secret are over, here some convenient guides, maybe they could be linked into the oi website, if not already there:
Examining a Core File on Solaris
https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E19424-01/820-4814/gegyr/index.html

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/114236/solaris-core-dump-analysis

Don't be afraid of mdb
http://solaristhings.blogspot.de/2006/08/dont-be-afraid-of-mdb.html

Less known Solaris features: About crashes and cores - Part 4: Crashdump analysis for beginners
http://www.c0t0d0s0.org/archives/4389-Less-known-Solaris-features-About-crashes-and-cores-Part-4-Crashdump-analysis-for-beginners.html

Probing into Core Dumps with mdb
http://www.itworld.com/article/2767473/it-management/probing-into-core-dumps-with-mdb.html

Debugging, Core Files and Crash Dumps Deep-Dive on UNIX and Linux
http://dan3lmi.blogspot.de/2012/11/debugging-core-files-and-crash-dumps.html

Ben Rockwood: Solaris Core Analysis, Part 1: mdb
http://www.cuddletech.com/blog/pivot/entry.php?id=965

So, either fix it already or pls. wait until next night.
Today is the 30th and I must send out legal letters and FX's.

(damn, why can't I disable the sending of a paralled version of each message html on mail.ru's webmailer, can I?)

(bold formatting nonsense not intended, but happened through copy&&paste).

-
rgds. %m