[oi-dev] ext2 on OI Hipster 20151003 follow-up

Nikolam minikola at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 10:51:39 UTC 2015

FUSE works right on Openindiana /hipster-2015, I installed it with with
NTFS support from:
http://jp-andre.pagesperso-orange.fr/openindiana-ntfs-3g.html
I mount my NTFS partition in OI just right,
only bug I see is that files copied from Ntfs partition are all marked
executable when copied.
If it could be used with ext2/3(4?) read-only, (if fs name is 8 characters
;))  that would be great.

If FUSE and Ntfs is also included in OI repositories, that would be also
more great.