[oi-dev] Publishing package requiring python

bentahyr at chez.com bentahyr at chez.com
Tue Apr 12 05:07:02 UTC 2016

But which version...

The scripts require python3.
I made a patch to replace python3 to python3.4 as there is no python3 binary or link in OI. But when I do a gmake publish :

The file to be installed in usr/bin/lensfun-update-data does not specify a specific version of python either in its installed path nor in its text.  Such a file cannot be analyzed for dependencies since the version of python it will be used with is unknown.  The text of the file is here: /export/oi-project/benf33/oi-userland/components/library/lensfun/build/prototype/i386/usr/bin/lensfun-update-data.
The file to be installed in usr/bin/lensfun-add-adapter does not specify a specific version of python either in its installed path nor in its text.  Such a file cannot be analyzed for dependencies since the version of python it will be used with is unknown.  The text of the file is here: /export/oi-project/benf33/oi-userland/components/library/lensfun/build/prototype/i386/usr/bin/lensfun-add-adapter.

$ head -n1 /export/oi-project/benf33/oi-userland/components/library/lensfun/build/prototype/i386/usr/bin/lensfun-update-data
#!/usr/bin/env python3.4

How can I work around it ?
Full path to python3.4 instead of env ? I tried... doesn't work.
Manual dependancy in p5m ?

Best regards.
Ben