[oi-dev] [OpenIndiana-discuss] Fwd: Re[2]: Stable Intel DRM/KMS Sol12 backport diffs and test bins

Мартин Бохниг opensxce at mail.ru
Thu Aug 11 11:24:01 UTC 2016

 Ouch, excuse me the spelling errors.
All this work all over the past decade was done with massive pain in my (somewhat un-even, distorted) right eye.
And the last time I could afford the special glasses I need to get updated was in 2007.

That's why I always depend on lots of strong tea (or extremely unhealthy and very expensive energy drinks, as in the past).

Ok, now you have everything and maybe I need to get myself a job as Supermarket assistant.
Thanks to the few real friends (really! but that doesn't help), but economically personal survival appears to be impossible with OpenSolaris contributions.