[oi-dev] I got USB3.0 xhci finally working on Illumos (in this case on OI/Hipster).

Мартин Бохниг opensxce at mail.ru
Sun Aug 14 15:58:50 UTC 2016

On my Tablet I now have USB3 / xhci not only on booted Sol11.3 but also on OpenSolaris.

I didn't login for 3 days because as always  I worked for free and unpaid on OpenSolaris.
Now I wanted to have a look how many folks have given me at least some pennies back fro my more than half of a year of work on KMS.

As it turned out: 0.000000000 arrived on my Paypal account.
Including the misc. promised "donations" including the most recent promis from Ken mays - no Cent.

Now, enough is enough.
Who wants to find out how he can get USB3 working pays me.
Under these circumstances I won't share my research anymore.

--
Мартин Бохниг