[oi-dev] Error on /usr/bin/pkg update -v

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Fri Aug 26 04:47:12 UTC 2016

Michael Kruger писал 26.08.2016 07:22:
> On 08/25/16 02:39 AM, Alexander Pyhalov wrote:
>> # beadm create my-backup-be
>> # pkg change-facet facet.version-lock.package/pkg=false
>> # pkg set-publisher --non-sticky -g
>> http://buildzone.oi-build.r61.net:1000/ userland
>> # pkg set-publisher --non-sticky openindiana.org
>> # pkg install
>> pkg://userland/package/pkg@0.5.11,5.11-2016.0.0.5182:20160824T114645Z
>> # here userland - buildzone.oi-build.r61.net:1000
>> # pkg update
>>
>> Or one mentioned in https://www.illumos.org/issues/7320#note-1 (check
>> tat ssh mediator is set to openssh before starting).
>>

> Sorry to spam the list....one last question.
>
> My machine survived the reboot and allowed me to install additional
> software packages, so looks to be fixed.
>
> Now I should clean up and re-add my publishers?

Yes. But, please, don't destroy old BE, which failed to update (with
original IPS, if you have this BE).
Contact me on IRC, I'd like to find out what a hell is going on, as I
can't reproduce this issue locally.
I hope we'll be able to propose some instructions on updating without
installing patched pkg.

---