[oi-dev] Problems with packages and drm

Gordon Ross gordon.w.ross at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 05:57:04 UTC 2016

I've been only occasionally available the last couple weeks.
I see you committed the pkgconfig, which is fine of course,
but now Check_patches doesn't run "clean"...

I'll need to fix that before the next version bump in libdrm.

BTW, does the upstream (libdrm development) really use
usr/include/libdrm (not usr/include/drm?)
If so, perhaps we should too.