[oi-dev] Remove IPS dependency on sys-unconfig (was Re: Userland dev, Zone and processes )

Jim Klimov jimklimov at cos.ru
Wed Feb 10 07:22:32 UTC 2016

10 февраля 2016 г. 7:42:43 CET, Alexander Pyhalov <alp at rsu.ru> пишет:
>Hello.
>
>Please, review
>https://github.com/OpenIndiana/pkg5/compare/oi...pyhalov:sys-unconfig
>
>This commit fixes zoneadm clone issue and removes our dependency on
>sys-unconfig.
>
>We just cobber zone interfaces' configuration and force sysding start
>at
>boot, so that administrator could put something in zone's
>/etc/sysding.conf.
>
>---
>System Administrator of Southern Federal University Computer Center

I could not peek into context from my phone, so a quick question: you do both zlogin and manipulations under /a (counting from zoneroot). This seems to match old behavior (removed lines) but just in case - are all references to /a correct there (shouldn't any of those be the zone root == / after zlogin)? ;)

Otherwise seems reasonable.

Jim
--
Typos courtesy of K-9 Mail on my Samsung Android