[oi-dev] Update on XNV and JDS consolidation migrations

Aurélien Larcher aurelien.larcher at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 11:05:34 UTC 2016

Hi Alexander,

What is the current state of
> https://github.com/alarcher/oi-userland/tree/x11-S12 ?  How was it
> tested? Can we start reviewing and importing components to oi-userland?

I am stuck with keyboard issues and crashes with the Nvidia driver on my
workstation after full upgrade to 1.17, I had to roll back and I cannot
look into it for the moment:
- Running with a partial update of X libraries and apps (compatible ones
like libXrandr and xrandr) together with server 1.14 works.
- Components like libxcb and xcb-utils as well as other non-core libraries
and apps are OK.
- Fonts are still missing.

Also I forgot to push the mesa update... too overworked lately, sorry.

--
---
Praise the Caffeine embeddings