[oi-dev] R.I.P: Ian Murdock got murdered by USA-"Police"

Мартин Бохниг opensxce at mail.ru
Wed Jan 6 06:49:36 UTC 2016

Ian Murdock , a programmer and founder of DEBorah-IAN and I-nd-IA-a whose achievements are too many to list, """""committed suicide""""" after being beaten and raped by the Police.
Here his absolutely shocking tweets :

https://archive.is/cPE6h

that had been already taken down elsewhere
The Police brutality in the US is routinely directed against non-whites and poor, by the case of Ian Murdock, a white millionaire programmer, shatters this notion. Armed with military grade weapons, with over 10 million people being imprisoned, and over $8 billion in Police civil forfeitures in 2015 on the top of the biggest budget ever, the Police is a force to be reckoned with. [Police civil forfeiture, is when they come and take your stuff, your car, your house, your money in a bank, without as much as a court warrant.]
Rather then seeing them as a state within a state and/or out of control apes with licenses to kill, as the majority of Americans do, I think of them as a private army for hire. They are given instructions and impunity to act the way they act, and it’s not by the local townships authorities, or states, or even Federal authorities. Who was threatened by Ian Murdock work? Microsoft. Who was threatened by the work of Aaron Swartz, who committed suicide (murdered) being bullied by the law enforcement. Who was threatened by Aaron’s work? Jstor and other for-profit science libraries. Who was threatened by the work on the Russian programmer Sergey Aleynikov? Goldman Sachs. Law enforcement was on Sergey like white on rice. As I wrote  here and  here,
What’s in store for the American people now that it’s law enforcement, Police force, courts, and punitive system is fully owned by a few supranational corporations and oligarchs, a.k.a. the ukrainization of the law enforcement. Will they be satisfied with harassing and killing non-whites, a competitive programmers and some bankers (there were over 30 mysterious brutal deaths of bankers in 2014)?
I don’t believe so, and neither do you.

police brutality usa
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=police+brutality+usa

--