[oi-dev] Hipster Build Zone?

Andreas Wacknitz A.Wacknitz at gmx.de
Wed Jan 13 20:43:53 UTC 2016

Hi,

Is there any documentation on how to prepare a build zone for Hipster
development?

I have installed a build zone like it is proposed on the wiki (eg.
install build-essential).
Alas I am not able to build many of the userland packages. I found out
that there still
seem a lot of prerequsites missing (eg. for building GNOME packages like
zenity).

So at the moment it's hard for me to distinguish real problems from
problems due to missing
packages in the build zone. I want to avoid building in the GZ (IMO it
would make zones
worthless).
So, is there any receipt to follow in order to install all prerequisites?

Further: How can I install the whole GNOME desktop environment?

Regards
Andreas