[oi-dev] oi-userland component build and directory structure

bentahyr at chez.com bentahyr at chez.com
Tue Jan 19 03:35:34 UTC 2016

Hi,
I'm trying to build simple software as packages.
If I understand correctly, the way the oi-userland works is package is compiled in a build directory different from the source tarball extraction.

My issue is that some include files are not transferred from the source to the build directory and the code refer to "#include <myfile.h>" so the make fails whereas going into the source directory and perform the build works fine.

How would be the oi way to tackle this ?

Ben