[oi-dev] R.I.P: Ian Murdock got murdered by USA-"Police"

Мартин Бохниг opensxce at mail.ru
Wed Jan 6 12:07:50 UTC 2016

I am absolutely in SHOCK  :((((((((((((((((((((((((

I did not notice anything.
We have luck that no thermonuclear war got started while I was fiddeling with KMS (I hope that this is so far still correct?).

I regret I ever said a bad word about Ian in 2007.
I had no clue what a good heart he has (very much unlike Scott McNeally that idiot, who once tweeted in 2012: "More millions of tax payer's money are wasted for native americans/Indians").

Although, the long answer is, that it was not correct in the first place, let's see what USA-'s nice partner Saudi Arabia was doing earlier last year in Yemen:
Confirmed - Israeli - Saudi Arabia Tactical Nuclear Strike on Yemen (Neutron Bomb)

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=yemen+nuke

Dead children in Yemen (Western "media" never "reports") :
https://www.google.de/search?q=yemen+dead+children&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiMlfDzkpXKAhWmg3IKHduUAvcQ_AUIBygB&biw=1237&bih=780

>Среда,  6 января 2016, 12:58 +01:00 от Nikola M <minikola at gmail.com>:
>
>On 01/ 6/16 07:49 AM, Мартин Бохниг wrote:
>>Ian
          Murdock , a programmer and founder of DEBorah-IAN
      and I-nd-IA-a whose achievements are too many to list,
      """""committed suicide""""" after being beaten and raped by the
      Police.
>>Here
          his absolutely shocking tweets :

>>https://archive.is/cPE6h
>
>There is also topic on openindiana-discuss list about this. It is
    obvious to me that normal people do Not comit "suicide" After police
    get their hands on them.

>This is the reminder of need for tighten connections between people
    and organizations, so that no one is left behind and is protected by
    community of people who care and have channels of independently
    expressing and direct real lines of help.