[oi-dev] R.I.P: Ian Murdock got murdered by USA-"Police"

Мартин Бохниг opensxce at mail.ru
Wed Jan 6 12:38:34 UTC 2016

>Среда,  6 января 2016, 13:12 +01:00 от Nikola M <minikola at gmail.com>:
>
>On 01/ 6/16 01:07 PM, Мартин Бохниг wrote:
>>
>> I am absolutely in SHOCK  :((((((((((((((((((((((((
>>

>Please Martin, sorry to hear the news, but let's have list stay
>on-topic. Thank you a lot!

If you want something ON-topic, why so few reactions to KMS and none from you (today, that the bins are out)?
Also, if you don't mind, this project here is called openind-IAN-a.
Did you ever wonder why?

On topic??
You mean until nobody is there anymore to speak up??? Like in 1933-1945???
Who is the next one to disappear?

It is really a joke again.
I'm the one who got KMS working on openindIANa and you say I shall stay on focus.
Sorry, it is a big disappointment.
You all have been conditioned into being a bunch of opinionless zombies - half alive, half dead.

One more such comment and the src goes into the dust bin of history.
Then you can try your own luck in getting it running.

Or one of all the commercial assholes exploiting OSS projects while benefitting $$$ially from it day in day out and then even distributing their commercial Ads in every nothing-saying one-liner message (why isn't that forbidden)??
I'm thinking of certain biz-owners here in Germany.

No, you made my day once again  :(
Enough for today.