[oi-dev] Again "new" (in fact older) KMS test bins uploaded

Мартин Бохниг opensxce at mail.ru
Wed Jan 6 14:50:55 UTC 2016

 Hello,

I just wanted to upload a better version anyway (status from 20151230).
Then I saw your unfortunate message.

Before having the opportunity to review your crash (still not yet in bed, but must stand up in 3 hrs!) here first different less messed with bins based on cleaner src:

http://svr4.opensxce.org/intelkms_working_testbins/
../
INSTALL.txt                                        06-Jan-2016 08:04    2815
driver_aliases                                     06-Jan-2016 08:03     36K
drm_gem_kms                                        06-Jan-2016 14:38    633K
i915                                               06-Jan-2016 14:38      1M
messages                                           06-Jan-2016 09:43     39M

Tnx for testing and reporting!
Will come back to this specific dump past next midnight CET.

Best regards, %martin