[oi-dev] [OpenIndiana-discuss] Updated OpenIndiana FAQ

Johan S johanpsz at yahoo.fr
Sun Jan 31 21:18:25 UTC 2016

> Agreed....it's not a useful comparison....marked for deprecation;-)

There are so many Unix variants with pros/cons to one or the others
comparing an os to another is not really useful in documentation but
if you have to write tests reports and write something more useful
than comparing apples and oranges why not but ... in the right place

> Writing this, I had no idea this one section would generate so many
> comments.

As i said earlier i saw so many flamewars starting with less than that :-/

[troll]
Fortunately Unix is a philosophy not a religion otherwise there would have
been so many killed people ...
[/troll]

> Happy to hear all the responses though:-)

Glad to help

--
Johan S <johanpsz at yahoo.fr>